This room is dedicated solely to world building a fantasy D&D-esque setting.
Read this in its entirety. You will be kicked from the room if your contributions don't adhere to our strict quality standards.
• No circlejerking
• All characters must fit the setting
• Drawings MUST be of decent effort and quality and add to the world.
• You must familiarize yourself with the existing world before drawing. LURK MORE (See link at the bottom)
• Focus on depth rather than breadth in the lore. Try to expand on existing locations more than creating new ones, and if you do create a new one, make sure it's worthwhile to add. A billion "legendary" underdeveloped locations is way less interesting than a few, highly developed ones.
• This is not the OC/FC room. Do not treat it as such.
• All character aspects (abilities, features, designs, etc.) MUST fit the setting and MUST be explainable in-world. Get your Mary-Sue shit out of here.
It's perfectly fine for a drawing to focus on your OC, but it must be focusing on them being in the context of the world. Character development is good! But it's more interesting to see your character being developed through their interactions with the world rather than drawing a low effort doodle of them in a white void saying "btw my dad is a demon and i have supercool powers xd".
When reviewing requests to join this room, we take into account:
• Artistic talent
• Typical effort put into drawings
• Past behavior in other rooms
• Ability to design compelling characters/settings/stories/etc.
Join our Discord server if you would like to join the room!
(Your request to join the room will automatically be declined if you are not in the Discord server)